Backcountry Fly Fishers - Meet new fly fishing friends!
• Meet and interact with others that have a passion for fly fishing
• Share the sport of fly fishing in a friendly atmosphere
• Participation in Members Only Club outings that help one learn to fish the area and provide great fellowship
• Members only Casting Clinics
• Fly tying demonstrations at meetings and the opportunity to learn tying in a series of clinics
• Presentations by local guides and other experts on fly fishing saltwater and the backcountry
• Sharing equipment information - rods, reels, flies, accessories for saltwater fly fishing
• Sharing technique information - fishing from boats, kayaks/canoes, beach
Annual memberships are for the calendar year and are due in January. New members pay the full annual amount when joining January through September. Dues for new members joining in the fourth
quarter, October through December include dues for the next year.
• Annual Family Membership $60.00
• Fourth Quarter New Member $60.00 (This amount includes the next years dues.)
There are several ways to join.
Come to the next meeting, fill out the membership application form and pay the dues.
Click on the button below to print an application form. Fill out the form and mail it to the address on the form with your check. Make the check out to
BFF or Backcountry Fly Fishers.
Fill out the form and bring it to the next meeting with your check.
Click Here For Membership
The membership application is a PDF file and requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print the form.