This year the tournament will run from October 10, 2016 to March 31, 2017.
This event is open to all members of the BFF.
The rules which all must abide in addition to membership are:
2. All fish must be caught and released between October 10, 2016 to March 31, 2017.
3. All entries must be photographed with a measuring device. (TAKE ONE PHOTO)
4. All entries are urged to photograph the angler holding the fish. (TAKE ONE PHOTO)
NOTE: Exceptions to the photographing rules will be permitted when taking of a photograph is not practical or hazardous to the fish or the angler (e.g. tarpon, sharks, large snook).
5. All photos must be submitted by email to Ralph Pike (email@example.com).
6. All photos submitted are the property of BFF and will be displayed at the
club meetings, on the BFF Web Site, in the eBreeze newsletter and on the club’s Face Book page.
7. All email submissions must include the geographic location of the catch,
weight of rod, type of fly used, method (e.g. beach, kayak, boat) and guided or unguided.
The four Species Divisions for the tournament are Tarpon, Snook, Redfish, and Other.
Each Species Division will be subdivided into the following four sub-divisions:
Recognition will be made for the top three fly fishers in each of the four sub-divisions within each Species Division.
Questions: Contact Ed Tamson or Ralph Pike